May 20, 2008

San Francisco

Wahahahaha...Internet at last. My love for the internet is endless. I love internet more than anyone on earth. Internet is my life.

Okay...Now I m back in San Francisco and I love this place as much as I love Germany. But I still love Germany more. They are more civilized. It's pretty windy and cold here especially at night.

It felt as if I am here for 2 months already. Imagine everyday about 8 hours inside the car to go from one place to another. Eating junk food and american food and also no exercise at all. Holiday with relatives is not easy. These people who go on trips with me are luxurious people, they only eat good food, spend on luxury goods and everything is good and expensive. And that doesn't work on me. I don't know why. I don't find it a point spending about USD200 on a single meal. Dats me.

Somehow I miss talking to my friends and people. I need human. As in humannnnnn!!!

I rather go on a holiday with my close friends sometimes. At least I don't have to follow obligations. This trip is a "clean" trip. No alcohol at all.....no clubs, no nightlife. OMG!!!

Hmm....I wonder where you people go when I go online? Please go online and talk to me. Poor me!

No comments: