May 06, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

Hello people,

I am leaving on a jet plane in a few hours time. I haven't finish packing yet. But I m bringing minimal clothes and minimal bags because I wanna shop till I drop...Muahahaha...It's so painful to see this:



becomes this:



Owwwhhh.......pain pain pain. My account is screaming at me right now. One month of holiday is all I need. Fuck all the old uncles who came disturbing me, fuck homeworks, fuck going to lectures. I am a free bird now.....

I am so gonna leave every sad things behind and go on my much needed holiday.

Here's the route:

6th May - KL to Bangkok
8th May - Bangkok to Taiwan
- Taiwan to LA
28th May - LA to Bangkok

So I won't be in KL till June because I am extending my holiday in Bangkok aswell.

Till then...loadsa love from me... MUAKSSSS!!!

No comments: