May 07, 2008

Holidayyyyy..OoOOOooooOOO

Holidays means...

- losing weight (amazing huh?)
- better skin (smoother and softer skin...wahahahaha...I can save more on creams)
- eating slowly, not rushing, breathing like human
- spending time with relatives, shopping for family (Talking about shopping, my sis wanted a DKNY watch badly which I m likely to get one for her becoz I m too soft-hearted sometimes)
- spending more money on junks like clothes and clothes and clothes (It's revenge time)
- forgetting my german language proficiency (no one speaks to me...DIEEEEE!!!)
- my brain functions slower than normal (I work better under pressure)
- chatting with nearly everyone on MSN or SKYPE or Yahoo Messenger because I am bored in the afternoon but everyone is always "Away"
- being lazy

Apart of me is not willing to leave this holiday. But I have to face the reality of life...is to work till my ass off for surviving life. So ironic...Life is indeed beautiful.

So which to choose?
- a job as a Business Executive? or
- scholarship to study in Germany for a few years and work as a Lecturer with a local university (after the studies) by contract?

No comments: