May 12, 2008

Grand Canyon-ness

When I was in Cambodia, I got Temple-sick. Now in Arizona, I got Canyon-sick. America is damn bloody huge. I had to endure 7-8 hours of painful car ride just to get to the Grand Canyon from Los Angeles and another don't know how many hours from Grand Canyon to Glen Canyon within the same state. Jeez...

Now I m in a sleepy town called Page in Arizona. I am heading to Las Vegas tomorrow and then to San Diego and then to San Franscisco and then I don't know where. I am lost.

Roadtrips are meat for young people. I meant really young people. I have been sleeping in a few different hotels and lodges ever since I touched down. I have had so many burgers that I am feeling the bulge on my tummy. I have had so much fast food, junk food and unhealthy food for the past few days. Oh Nooooo!!!

Anyway, I am happy to be away from home for a while and also I am internet-less for a few days. I felt so saaaaaad without internet. Owhhhh...it's far more worse than missing someone. Haha. maybe because I got no one to miss except for my friends who don't seem to miss me at all and doesn't seem to care to contact me while I am here. *sob*

Why is everyone not online at this time of the day? Owh...I forgot. I am too much behind. I am still living my 11th of May life wherelse all of you are living a 12th of May life. Jeez....

By the way, I am fat like a pig. Anyone know what I can do to reduce this?

No comments: