May 28, 2008

Bored

Owhh..someting is really wrong with me...

How wrong can it be? Very wrong...

a) I was so bored I read about Cyclotron in Wikipedia today. Then I read about the Hearst Corporation simple because I went to the Hearst Castle in San Simeon before. And then I read about the defination of sociology (about Pink collar, old money and stuff)...Jeez...Since when I am so hardworking?

b) I work (For the very first time in months, I sort of some stuff for my work). Amazing.

c) I went for a dance class somewhere in Bangkok. Samba, Cha Cha, Rumba and Waltz all in less than an hour (As if I remember anything). They only speak Thai and Thai alone. My jaw got cramp because I smiled too much simple because I don't understand what they are trying to say. So I just smile and smile and smile. Did I mention I was the youngest there? Everyone is over 55 to be exact. Then came a Scottish which is as tall as me and taught me dancing when I was yawning and yawning non-stop for the whole one hour. (I am still having Jet-lag). And after all the dancing...I didn't know his name is John. Wahahahahaha. I have been so ignorant these days. And yeah... my old man aura is more powerful than before...

d) I went online as much as I can. My friends are tired of seeing me online they ask me to get out from the house and explore Bangkok. Erm...what is there to explore?

e) I am amazingly bored. I think I am going shopping after this.

No comments: