November 30, 2007

Donnerstag ist Doener-tag

"You've put on weight!!!"

My friends just arrived here yesterday and that's the first thing they said to me. Not "Hello", not "How are you?" but THAT. :'(

I had a Doener yesterday and I've been addicted to that ever since. I m addicted to Doener. Can't help it. They tastes soooo good that I wanna bring back another 5 for breakfast and lunch and another round of dinner.

And now it's time for me to have a temporary break from cheeses and sausages. I m diverting that energy to Doener and more Doener and much more Doener. That explains my extra 1kg here. ;-)

I felt sick yesterday...very uneasy and also emotional. Jeez...I have 2 times period this month. Of course I m having bad mood. Hormone imbalance. I need to see the doctor once I m back in Malaysia. This can't be happening, I need to put a stop to this. Apart from being absolutely crazy like always, I've just developed a new habit. Which is.....oh no...I can't tell you that. Yeah...I can't tell it here. Shhhhhhh....

Essen Motorshow this Sunday. Waheee. My guy friends said that I m abnormal. Girls are not meant to like cars. But I m different. :p

No comments: