November 01, 2007

Curse

Yes, it's me again. Hor hor hor....exam blues makes me blog, eat and surf more. And guess what I found today? I was looking for some notes on the internet for some certain subjects and then I stumbled upon 2 blogs from my university friends. Not really close to them but we know each other. Wooo....hidden secrets...like in some mystery novel. So many things...and yet I m so ignorant. Well, I m not a busybody. I don't dig people's dirt and I m not interested in their life, that's until today. Only for today. So I read the whole blog, and I wonder again. We're in the same university, studying inside the same building, and why do they look so happy and why we (me and my coursemates) look so gloomy? Because we're cursed.

Signs that we're cursed:
- All male lecturers love to create problems for us. I repeat, not the female lecturers but the male lecturers
- We are terrified of our own lecturers (we will run and hide whenever we encounter any) because they will ask us for homework and loadsa uni-related stuff
- We're stupid
- Assignments are meant to be finish on that same day (without the sun...wee hours in the morning before the dateline). We don't have the tendency to start our assignments earlier.

We called that the department curse. Only applies to our department.

Hence my time here. Muahahahhaha....I just finished a few online games. Games makes me happy. And now I feel sleepy. So, I better sleep first. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

Gee..i wonder why u always say yurself stupid when u know that u know more things than the rest of us (etc=general knowledge)..why always want to put yourselves down like that a.. The word is so pessimistic.

Cheers
J

Obelisk Dee said...

Stupid in exams. You know I don't like exams, I m trying to change myself to like exams but I can't. Ask me to clean the house, I will clean it for you but not for exams...Nonono.