November 05, 2007

Frying the fry

This semester...the 5th for me. I fried my exam papers. I fried my brains aswell.

8 papers in 4 different languages? That's what I call madness. Russian nearly kill me. At least I know Cyrillic, it took me ages to know all 33 of them. Crazy.

а
б
в
г
д
е
ё
ж
з
и
й
к
л
м
н
о
п
р
с
т
у
ф
х
ц
ч
ш
щ
ъ
ы
ь
э
ю
я

tadaaaaa.....

I don't wanna take anymore foreign language next semester. I m going crazy. Language crazy. Although I had a dream to become Mezzofanti one day, I gave up. German language is enough for me for now. Although I did some damage to my english, malay and chinese proficiency while learning german language, I felt happier to have it inside my brain. Minus the literature part. Talking about that, I read so much on "Faust 1" and "Kabale und Liebe", it didn't came out for exam. My my...what a waste. And that very clever Nathan came out again. You know how much I hate that story? No one knew....Fine.

4 more to go till temporary freedom!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Friends are so unpredictable....again...yes again. Did I mention again? And again...arghhhhh

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think I m insane sometimes. I talk to the wall and chairs and then I laugh with them over tea. Is it me or is it because of the exam? I m so tired of telling you people that I hate exams that I don't feel like telling it again but if I don't I will start talking to the lamp post outside the house. Maybe I should talk to human more?

No comments: