November 24, 2007

Oh...

I got nothing better to do...I walk around again...and again and again...and then I took some pics. And then I blog. After this I m going to walk around again and take pics again and blog again...

















I m a bit worried now. My host family didn't reply my email and it seems like I lost everyone's contact. Suddenly I felt scared to be alone. Like I m all alone here.

Düsseldorf is a small city. It looked so big on the map. I went to Kö 3 times in 4 hours time. I walked around the place and ended up in Altstadt and then I m back there again. Everyone is doing Christmas shopping and I m walking endlessly with nowhere to go. Suddenly I have no appetite to eat, no mood to do anything.

Oh yah, this morning someone guessed that I m from Malaysia. People back in Malaysia couldn't tell if I m Malaysian. Weird...he said I looked like Malaysian. Hahaha.

And also this morning, I saw someone wearing no pants. OMG!!!

Why do I feel scared suddenly? I should have feel scared the moment I board the plane. The best part is: My dad just knew that I m alone here. He thought I m with my friends. I think I have serious communication problem with everyone. Or something have gone missing in my life?

Please everyone....please go online on your MSN. Where did everybody go? Why didn't I see anyone that I can talk to? Maybe some chocolates will cure me. My host family is driving me nuts if they don't reply my email.

2 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

hmm...go talk to that malaysian! Im sure you have no problem speaking german language either. No language barriers so whats stopping u?

All the best

J

P/s: if u r still bored. go do what I do best ;)

Obelisk Dee said...

Facebook eh? Chamness...I m not tthere for ages. Thanks for reminding.