November 22, 2007

Bye bye Malaysia

Will be leaving the house in a few hours' time. Will I get homesick? Foodsick maybe...

This is a good chance to leave all the emotional baggage and also those problematic people behind for awhile. I felt happy although there's a German paper on Monday. For the very first time in my life I felt happy for an exam. Hehe.

"Don't you get excited?"
"When are you leaving? I m sure you can't sleep for days"

The answer is, "No".
I felt very neutral. No special feelings, no excitement, no emotions.

On the other hand, I hope:

- I don't get to meet weird Arabians or any weird weird stuff during the flight and after the flight
- I can survive winter
- I don't put on weight (please don't put on any weight, nononononononono)
- get a nice watch for my sister (if I don't, she'll probably tear my ear with her nags)
- I get nice hosts (I bought batik for them and tonnes of rare Malaysian biscuits)
- to get Internet connection wherever I go

Okay...I have to get ready now. See ya all in Dubai and then Germany...

No comments: