July 07, 2006

Wish I

How I wish:
- that Banshee would just let me go and stop yelling at me and also stop picking up every single teeny mistake I did or that I didn't do.
- someone to tell me to NOT GIVE UP or NEVER GIVE UP in life, I'm tired of telling that to myself every single day.
- stop complaining or bitching in here

- German's grammar not that hard to swallow
- my Superman will appear - help me in my world, I desperately need help
- they sell more Langenscheidt's Dictionary in Malaysia
- everyone telling me...or at least someone will come up to me and tell me..."I will never hurt ur feelings anymore" and keep that promise FOREVER
- shallow people stand aside
- I can cook better food for myself
- my workmates getting lesser...it's growing like mushrooms after the rain
- Italy will win the World Cup
- Chervolet Nabira
- my schoolbag not to tear tis coming semester - I've had like 2 torn bags each semester
- that I will have time 2 finish my homework and that I will be more hardworking
- Bonus from Boss
- my best buddy and all my frens were not sent so far away
- Skype will stay FREE forever and ever
- get a good hair cut and stop making me "cry" after each one
- free spa sessions
- a trip to Europe - HOLIDAY!!!
- people stop saying and cursing me that I will have a BAD FUTURE or NO FUTURE AT ALL
- some people with stinking mouth to stop telling me to WHITEN my skin and that I need WHITENING THREATMENT badly. I love my tan, in fact it's useful. I can be a Thai, a Vietnamese, a Phillipino, an Indo, someone from the "orang asli" whenever I want. I can be Malay, I can be a mix...when I m purely CHINESE. Not everyone can do that.
- some people not to pressure me to be PERFECT

Yah...Bad day today...been sick and everyting's not right. I need a hug...erm...no one...but many HUGS!!!

1 comment:

Jürgen Hösch said...

Come on! Don't be so disappointed with everything. Life is good, and you are good, too!

*hugs*

Jürgen