July 21, 2006

Bloodbath

Wah...I think I need to either change course (because it falls on a Friday and after that I dont have anymore class, thus, midvalley is the place to be next) or do something to stop my shopping fever. I've been spending a lot on my "therapy" every week. As I mentioned before, I will only shop once every fortnight but the SALE is going on now. Hard to resist. Well...I don't shop usually, just once in a blue moon when the mood strikes (self-denial). When I open my cupboard every morning I really don't know what to wear, might aswell get long-term clothings that I will wear like almost everyday for class.

Damn ribut today in Midvalley, the ladies were like mad women digging through the piles of clothes, lining up as like they've just got a million ringgit from the sky. Guess handbags on sale now for 50% but the designs looked very AUNTY but still there're a lot of people "fighting" for one. Duh...damn pening. MNG and ZARA having sale aswell, cheap clothes but I nearly fainted when I see the people and the piles of clothes. Man, sometimes I rather pay more instead of having to go thru the "hurricane", La Senza's on sale aswell, with extra 10% today, so I happily stock up some despite having to go thru those "hurricane".

Then I went to Samuel & Kevin, Topshop, Miss Selfridge. It's so damn hard to find a perfect jeans. It's either I like the design then they're out of stock or it's very expensive. Topshop design's like retro but not the retro that I like. Man, I was so frusfrated when I can't even find someting that I like.

Oh yah, did I mention that it's my friend's idea to go and shop in Midvalley. I just follow the flow. She shops like mad aswell, and then I'm following her footsteps indirectly. But in the end, I spend more than her. But I did felt happier after the bloodbath. Although my purse felt painful.

No comments: