July 26, 2006

Friendship with an Ex?

Is it possible? For some it's a big YES, but I don't know why, I felt weird when I got sms-s from my ex out of a sudden asking how am I doing so on and so far. Maybe because he told me before that it's impossible for him to be friends as in real friends with his ex-es. I don't take it seriously before because I didn't expect this would turn out like this.

I just go with the flow. Got sms, replied and that's it. What about others? Like go out for tea or dinner or something like that. Is that possible?

4 comments:

Jürgen Hösch said...

Well, why not? I think it is possible, buit there are a few ifs... You'll need to want that friendship, and you got to be over the circumstances and causes why you seperated. It works for most of my ex es.. Well, not yet for my last.. don't know when I'll be able to forgive her...

Obelisk Dee said...

That's the thing you see, I'm the one who ends it, so means he will "hate" me in some ways. I hope he's ready to be friends with me. But my heart will thump very fast each time I got his msg. Is that some kind of syndrome?

Jürgen Hösch said...

I think this heart thing is only a matter of time.. I had this before.. It takes some time but it wears off.

Jürgen Hösch said...

Btw. have a look here: http://www.maljaysia.de/index.php?/archives/403-Meme-I-Blogger.html

Best Regards,

Jürgen