July 21, 2006

Dont mess with the WORD

"suddenly felt like loving you a bit more"

Guess who said that to me a few moments ago? That same jerk who abandon me in the carpark in Midvalley earlier this year...I really wanted to ask/tell him:

- are u out of ur mind?
- LOVE is a BIG word, dont mess with it
- you are the 2nd guy after my ex who gave me a hard time
- I had enough of ur nonsense and please leave me in peace. thank you.
- you're the one and only guy who hurt my inner feelings the most

That's the first guy.

Then now the second guy, this one is someone I knew years ago, he was going after my best buddy and suddenly I felt someting wrong with him in recent weeks. He became very clingy towards me, call me like everyday (but I didnt answer), I was cold towards him, he asked me out every Sunday but sorry, I don't want you to misunderstand me. It's better to draw a clear line. He told me I that he felt I gave him "silent treatment". You can say that if you want.

I prefer people tell me what they want instead of running rounds and rounds. My best buddy told me that he sms-ed her and he talked nonsense. That's bad. I felt he's very immature for his age.

Anyway, I don't mind/care what's up with these 2. Not worth my time.

No comments: