July 20, 2006

Bad Impression

Aha...finally I realised someting new about myself. Everyone do noticed me yawning everytime when I'm sleepy. Is it very obvious? You know what? I was lack of sleep yesterday and the day before, so today I was totally out, I was mentally exhausted and so...I cant focus in class. My class is from 8pm-4pm with no break in between. And in the middle of the 12pm class, I m already exhausted. It's so obvious when I'm sleepy, coz I do yawn a lot, I'm the active and the most talkative one in class so when the class became very very quiet and peaceful, everyone know what's happening.

1st "natural phenomenan" in Dutch class:

Me: *Yawn* (Continue reading some dutch words)
L: Darling darling...look carefully what you're reading. (Yes, my lecturer loves to call us "darling")
Me: Oh..ok..(Continue reading while yawning)
L: Darling, you have to read carefully.

A few minutes later:

L: Darling, you have to becareful while you're pronouncing it
Me: *giggle*...I'm so sorry. (starting to yawn)

2nd "natural phenonenan" in German Class:

L2: Is today's class boring?
Me: Er...
L2: You dont have to "err..." you're sleeping all these while since this class started
Me: ??? (I was not sleeping, just yawning)
My classmates: *laughing*

Damn embarrasing rite? How I wish I have 48 hours a day. I need more time. If not by the end of the semester, I will be known to everyone in the faculty as the "Sleeping Pig". Pai seh!

No comments: