July 04, 2006

Sorry...so sorry

I know I have been abandoning this blog for quite some time, well, if you're stuck in a place where civilization were just meant for a small part of a big city, you'll get a 33.6kbps internet connection, that's if you're lucky enough. So I should say I'm really lucky enough to at least have a "good" internet connection. Big multinational companies here are still using 56K internet connection, so I cant complain much. It's rare...really rare to see people using broadband. I don't think broadband is cheap here. For this apartment I'm staying they're charging around RM500 per month. How "cut-throating"...I'm blessed only having to pay RM66 per month. Okay, TMNet, from now onwards I will pay my bills on time and won't complain anything even if your service is not good.

Actually I should be home by now, yes my flight is actually today at 1.30pm but I had to cancel it due to some personal reasons. The more I miss home, the later I will come back. This happens when I was in Thailand, got stuck there got extra 3 days. Now history repeats again itself.

To all my friends out there, worry not, coz I bought loadsa Indonesian crackers for u guys to try. Food is everywhere, just that everyone had to becareful not to eat certain food which may lead to becoming good pals with the toilet bowl, geddit? Okay, I shall stop now, I gotta wake up early tomorrow...goin to the market, yah, Pasar! Weird rite? Weird...I'm going to the market...

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

wow...Miss D goes to the market? Sure boh!!??? U should try going to Malaysia market and also China Town market for practice, you knw! Market-ing is good for health..lol..fresh air with chicken and fish smell..ahh.. Fret not..I will assist u whenever u want..except if im back to KK already, cannot-lah..haha

Cheers.