July 22, 2006

DND

It's already Saturday and I can't remember where's my Wednesday and Thursday and Friday. I hadn't had proper sleep since Tuesday. So what happened was, I slept for more than 10 hours today with ringing phones and extreme changing temperature of the room in between. So, people can really tell I actually hadn't had enough p-r-o-p-e-r sleep. I m moody, I don't have appetite and I get angry easily now. Hopefully some passing butterflies and the grass outside can cheer me up.

Thinking of what I'm about to go through for next week really makes me puke:
- exam (what the heck, just the 3rd week of uni, I've already have to go through 2 papers)
- speech competition
- more books to buy (which we'll have to go through the whole state of Selangor and Kuala Lumpur just to look for it)
- never-ending projects and assignment
- vocabulary to memorise (owh, I don't like this at all)

And that's only for next week.

On the other hand, I've got loadsa girls from China adding me in MSN. That's very very freaky. I don't know anyone from China, I don't let out my email address to anyone, I m not a guy, I have never seen them in my life, I don't know then at all. And they started to tell me about my fren gave them my email address and stuff like that. And they don't speak English at all. So I've got to translate using Babelfish and it came out double the trouble since Chinese language cant be translated just like that. Who gave you my MSN address? I m going to "roast" that person nicely.

No comments: