July 10, 2006

Nervous Breakdown

My hands are trembling, cold sweat protruding, body shaking slightly and I can't focus on a particular subject even when having my dinner. I can't focus on my dinner. Great! Anyone know any homosapien who can't focus on food?

So now, I'm going on a new strategy. No working when I have classes from 8am till 4pm. No stressing myself over small stupid nonsense. And shopping therapy every fortnight. Good, now that I will be spending more than I gain. I will be stressed again. But not for long. I've promised myself to only do this for this new semester.

I will suffer from nervous breakdown if I don't do something about it. 8am to 4pm with only a few minutes break in between is not enough. You know how big the uni area is and you'll have to rush from one place to another and fight for a good place. If not, you're DOOMED. No strategic place means 2 hours of day dreaming and sleeping instead of listening to the lecture. (As if I would listen and jot down everyting when I got a nice place)

Class today was er...hmm...better not say it. Embarassing. But I've brave through today!!! Rejoice people! Rejoice! And every starting of a new semester, the same thing the lecturers will ask:

1) What have you done during ur semester break?
2) That's interesting, could you do a presentation on it/write me ur experiance.
3) What's ur ambition? What do u expect in the future?
4) Will German language help u get anywhere?

and so on...

This applies to all my 3 lecturers. They're like photocopy machine. Amazing huh.

BIG question of the day:
"Why do I have to study and compete?"
Fate is the answer.

"Nothing in life is promised except death - Kanye West"

I'm very very tired. I guess I've grown "old" since the past 2-3 months. I no longer can climb the amazingly-a-lot-of-staircase-in-my faculty without stopping. I need sometime to catch my breath. My system will change to Auto-Sleepy when the clock hits 3. My stomach will Auto-Ring every 2 hours.

And the best compliment today:
"Wah, you've grown fatter."
:(

No comments: