July 03, 2007

Summary of my 2006/2007 Semester Break

This holiday...of 2 and a half months:

I've learned:

- to love Cambodian kids more than ever
- to avoid blood sucking friends (money issues involved)
- losing weight is tougher than any other job in the world
- multitask even more (whatelse can I say? I've been the trainer, supervisor, photographer, arbitrator, worker, english teacher, malay teacher, accountant, driver, banker, house-maid, chef, etc...etc)
- not to neglect anyone anymore (especially those who really cared for me, I've always take them for granted. I m truly very sorry. I meant it. I don't mean to hurt you all. I m so so so sorry. Forgive me)
- if I m hardworking, I won't starve myself
- I don't really like the idea of bossing people around. It's tiring. Why do I like it so much last time?
- rice contains loadsa carbs. Avoid rice and you will start to lose weight slowly. Tough.
- close friends can hurt sometimes, just be strong
- this is the most unproductive semester break ever (didnt plan my holidays yo!)
- Malaysian women loves branded stuff very much. I don't know why they (some people) like to make such a big fuss about it. (Another story I've encountered weeks ago)

I've planned to (plans doesnt have to work everytime but in my case, it's a must) :

- survive 9 uni subjects (5 german papers, one russian paper, 2 malay papers and one curricular paper)
- lose weight to 50kg. You know it's really hard for me to look for nice dresses?
- be more friendly. People say that I am as cold as ice. I wonder why? Not friendly enough?
- save more moolahs coz I really wanna visit Mongolia or Tibet or Nepal in December. I m crazy I know. I like exotic places. :)
- attend short computer courses (I've chosen Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Acrobat). By this I also mean to sit for the ICM certificate exam thingy from UK. I know I m crazy and weird. I know.
- avoid canteen food (super oily uni food)
- dye my hair....light brown with strands of brown highlights. (I used to dye my hair very often but due to some circumstances of some certain people, I stopped dyeing my hair. Now I wanna rejoice!!!)
- don't stress too much. Don't let stress stress me. Impossible eh? Yeah, I know. I m crazy remember?
- excursions every fortnight or month. It's Visit Malaysia Year 2007, what else can you ask for?

So...my lessons and my plans. Just a target. Bad eh?

1 comment:

Piffles said...

i want to be 50kg too! =\