July 22, 2007

Spoilt over the weekend

What's better than having boxes of Godiva chocolates all by myself and eating different food from all around the world 4 times a day with my 2 favourite uncles. Nothing feels better than spending quality time with them, sharing stories and laughter and...food. FOOD!

Being around with them makes me feel that I m the youngest in the family. And getting pampered with my Midas touch (everything I touch, I got it....most of the time). But it will only last for the weekened. :(

Then I have to get back to reality. Sad.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For 3 consecutive days...my uncle did some discussion with me about my future. And he's another 199%-member-of-the-family who wanted me to continue my studies in Germany which I don't feel like it because I m terrified of studying. I m tired of studying. I felt mentally tired of studying. I hate studying. I don't like exams, I m allergic to books. Arghhh...And that's why I m hessitating to make any decisions at the moment. I can't live without spicy food, my spas, my shoppings, my car, my bed. Things would be so different. My life would change totally. I won't be living in a so-called 3 world country anymore. I m still thinking...aihhhhhhhhhhh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know you always have the possibility to carry on your studies at a later point.
Put probably a change of place could spice up your studies, too ;) It won't be exactly like home, but I think you wouldn't have to do without all of your beloved lifestyle.