July 04, 2007

Hehe...so happy

H-A-P-P-Y

Nono...don't turn away. You're at the right page, right website. Yes, I m happy for no reason. Muahahaha. I know, my blog has always been sad stuff, all my sad events, sad experiances and stuff, but I don't know why I felt happy today.

No...I m not in love, I didn't strike any lottery (becoz I didnt bet on any), I didn't lose 10kgs, I didn't take any drugs. I m just happy. Believe it. I m happy. People on my MSN have been asking me if I took any ecstacy or any illegal drugs. Yo...people..I m not on drugs. I m not drunk, I m okay. Even the weather is damn hot right now thanks to global warming, I felt like Spring. It feels like Christmas now. Holiday season...nice...

No...there're no delicious food here in front of me. I just feel happy. Everyone should be happy. I should be happy more. It makes the world so much peaceful and safe. It makes me less harmful compared to the nuclear plant in North Korea. Happy.

No comments: