July 14, 2007

Someone likes someone

I like someone...someone likes another one. Sad. But that someone didn't know my feelings for him. And I don't think that someone deserves my feelings for him. What a world of crazy humans.

One moment I heard my friends talking about abortion. One even had 2 times abortion in less than a year. Now this friend whom I adore likes someone who's not single but he saw the chances of them both of them getting together.

And the other moment I heard my another friend's friend story with her liking of having wild nights everyday. That's incredible what people are up to these days.

On the other hand, my uncle's getting married. So happy for him. Sometimes, I felt it's a blessing meeting the right ONE without having to go thru a series of unsuccessfull relationships.

I know why I am so busy with so many things now. I m trying to avoid those relationship thingy since I broke up because going through it is really tough for me.

Since it's so hard for me to fall for someone, and when I fall for someone, someone fell for another one, it's really nonsense. The time is not right, might aswell I put all my effort into my studies and my so-called career to forget about it.

I run-away from problems. The best example would be dissapearing everytime I got a long semester break. I avoid socializing with people sometimes. I avoid going out with friends becoz they will ask me the same things again and again. I like to be alone sometimes, pondering about my life, lazing around the house trying to forget my bad experiances with human beings. I do have my happy times but it doesnt last long enough for me to remember to the last detail.

It really hit me when he told me he's madly in love with that girl. Reality check: I don't have to be sad for a guy that doesn't have any courtesy for me at all. Period.

Life goes on...this is just another day of my life. Tomorrow I will be happy again hopefully. No one in this house ever know if I m sad because I never told them anything, it's just here in my blog where I spill out everything.

My heart sours like rotten grapes. My eyes cant bear to see the messages that he sent to me talking so happily about this "unavailable" girl that he met and the chances of them getting together for eternity. Felt like puking. I keep on telling myself, he's not the only guy existed in this world. Yeah...maybe global warming melted the kind of guys I like? Or the polar bears just got hungry and ate them all?

I m me. I m strong at heart right? Why do I go so weak? What an idiot.

No comments: