July 18, 2007

More Oxygen please...

I need more air, more fresh air, more Oxygen. Coz you know...I can hardly breathe.

I wonder and always wonder...what would happen if I m really jobless after I grad.
My lecturer is trying very hard to get us expose to everything under the sun. She had given me loadsa tasks and assignments which are mostly out of the question ( I mean those incredible things that I never thought I would ever do in my life and not related to my studies at all). I've tried my hands on marketing, computing, public relations, archeology...more like history, geography, IT....etc...you name it... and now in theater. Drama...you know drama...she wanted us to participate again in yet another German contest which is like in 2 months time...oh gosh. This time it's classical german drama, you know those Lessing-era, with those classical german language and stuff? I felt so suffocated. I really do. I m going crazy.

Did I mention I m learning Karate-do this semester? Because it's apart of my degree program. And I m planning to kick some asses before I take the oath. Muahahaha. 9 subjects under my sleeve, will I be able to take it of flop it? Why do they always have to torture students in such a way? They think the students from my uni are hyper-intelligent students? Not all...I got in becoz I m lucky, not because of my results. And why they have to emphasize so much on results? I can't deny that most of them are brainy, smart, etc...yeah my bad my bad. I should study more instead, right? Me and studying is like the penguins in the south pole and the polar bears in the north pole. They will never meet unless you put them in the zoo next to each other or someone trying to breed some peguins in the north pole.

On the other hand, I m totally over that idiot. Totally. It took me 1 and a half days to come back to reality. Not worth it.

Oh...I still fall asleep in class when the lecturer is lecturing. Is it because of the lecturer or because of me? But I did make sure I have enough sleeop before I attend class. Amazing isn't it?

No comments: