April 30, 2007

Apart of me

Apart of me would really:
- want to lead a very simple life with no big ambition and wish for nothing but happiness
- would wanna cook and bake all day long without having to bother about anything at all (Money & Life...very impossible)
- would just wanna travel the world for free (as in don't mind sleeping in the cheapest motel around...those with broken toilets...scary beds)
- life without computer or internet (bahahahaha...how?)
- rear some ducks and chickens around my house
- plant some living plants and watch them grow
- live in a small cozy cottage with a small fireplace in a small beautiful island surrounded with a 270 degrees view of sand and sea (Hmmm?)
- buy things that are not branded at all....not even the cheapest brand...(coz my friends said that I m materialistic in some way...my dear friends...it's QUALITY)
- being able to take an afternoon nap under 2 coconut trees
- be nicer to everyone (to those bitches especially...)
- throw my "to-do" list everyday without having to look at it after I wrote it

Strange eh? Well...I think globalisation in this country makes me go crazy. I rush to class, programs and stuff like a mad dog. A peaceful life would be boring I know...it's a part of me...so suddenly. To those who knew me since long long time ago would be laughing their ass off when they read this.

1 comment:

monkticon said...

hahaha....sudah ada pc pon emo lagi ke?