April 20, 2007

SAD SAD SAD!!!



Yeah...see how well cooked it is?

I m damn blardy devastated right now. Very. Not becoz of what I baked but becoz of the fact that I can't do things right these day. I nearly burn the house down. My kitchen was covered in heavy smoke when I stepped in to save my cake. Oh dear.

My aunt invited me over for dinner at her place, so I decided to bake something nice for her. Since I m out of time, I bought a box of instant cake mix and then....ta daaa....it became like that.

I was having a bad day okay...I messed up my French paper, I was like an idiot sleeping in the exam hall...I really know nothing. Blank. Blank. Lack of sleep as I have German Literature at 8.30 am. Damn it. I m damn pissed. Pissed.

I thought a cake would be a really good idea. You know to destress. I really thought so. Arghhh...
I can't even bake an instant cake. What have gone into me these days? When I was young I bake beautiful cakes...all by myself, not even instant. It took hours. And see what have I done now? Stress over my exams eh? Well well well....I m damn sad right now. My neighbours would be very curious about that smoky smell from my house. At first it was all heavenly scent of my cake and now...Damn it.

I need a break. I really do.

No dessert tonight. Sad isn't it?

2 comments:

monkticon said...

hahaha...the cake look ...hmmm...overdone...hmmm...LoL...
ok...i gotto stop...hmm...Lol~

愉快な人 said...

wah, from the pic your cake looks like a chocolate chips cake. The upper later were full of chocolate. Quite yummy de. Haha!