April 16, 2007

Serves me right!

Who the hell asked me to:

- sleep in class
- sit at the back of the class
- skip classes
- hate the lecturer
- do other stuff in class
- not bothered to jot down the notes on the LCD screen

stupid me, stupid me...for this particular subject...Gender

Too late to regret. Exam on Wednesday and it's finals for god's sake. I dun have any books to read, dun have any notes to refer to, I don't even know what I learn for one whole semester. I have no idea what's going on.

I will never take a subject I don't like anymore in my life!

Conclusion: Wednesday paper: DOOMED!!!

Silly thoughts: If I fail, I might have to become a slave. Damn it. Why am I so stupid? Why do I let myself get into these kinda trouble?

Finals... I should be happy. After finals I will have 2 months break and that's all I wanted. 8 subjects, 5 days. I will survive...I will survie...I must survive but now I feel like shit.

:'(

2 comments:

Piffles said...

all the best, though. must survive!!

i too, a bit sian with studying. but cannot slack! although i am procrastinating ... by reading blogs.

good luck!

monkticon said...

rilek rilek...kantoi exam tak bole mati wan...hahaha~