April 13, 2007

Procrastination

Drag drag drag. Procrastinate procrastinate. Dats me.

I wanted to revise all my 8 subjects the day after the concert thingy. But till now, I still havent do anything yet. Bravo!!! I m going to fail nicely in my finals.


Things like to come up in the middle of nowhere. Like the cupboard,"Hey, you, please clean me up. I m messy enough. Don't you feel sad?"


The rooms,"I think I m dirty enough, would you please clean me up?"


The kitchen,"You wouldn't wanna live with roaches and lizards dont you?"


My laptop,"You got bills to pay, you better work a while instead of nothing."


My womanly instinct, "It's been such a long time since you buy something for yourself, why not buy something?" ....and there I drove my friend to Midvalley and bought some stuff. And I spent (of course) a BOMB on clothes and food.


-------------------------------


My grand left me again. This time it's gonna be a few months. And she bought me some korean noodles for me to survive. I m already feeling like vomitting on the 2nd packet of noodles. I can't take it anymore.

Korean Noodles Phobia...euuuuuuw
I m baking walnut chocolate brownies this Sunday. Wahahaha. Me and baking. I used to bake cakes when I was young. And cookies and other desserts. But now, all grown up, only with my events and work and studies. Never really have time to bake. I miss my baking skills.
I wanna do so many things. I wanna bake cupcakes, biscuits and so many other things but I will turn into a whale. So...let's just forget the plan for a while and stick to my walnut chocolate brownies.

2 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

Shin Rak....that one..hot n spicy!!! I always eat that..its way way way too tasty..haha

cheers
J

Obelisk Dee said...

I duno why, my body just cant accept noodles. I felt like vommiting if I have to consume more. Nonono...