April 23, 2007

Of Thunder and Bad Luck

After I nearly burn down my house...lightning strikes...my laptop gone...my handphone got barred suddenly and I had a small injury on my toe.

Now that I m still having the exam blues, it took me 20 times the determination to do things. I got a team to lead, one more paper to go and loadsa things to be done.

Now I m just hoping that my laptop will be alright and I don't have to pay anything since I bought the laptop from Singapore and since I m in Malaysia, I have to bear some charges. Huhuhu. I sent my laptop to the service centre straight after my exams. Drove so damn far away. And I m sill feeling sad with the stupid incident.

The time when I was told that I have to wait for 3 working days for my laptop, my heart felt someting uneasy. It means I will be without internet for 3 days because of technical problem and not bcoz I m on holidays or anything. The 2nd day without internet already drives me crazy up the wall, nearly up the rooftop.

Now that I realised my laptop is more important than anything in my life. Owh I feel so damn down right now. 3 days...how to wait. A boyfriend can wait. But a laptop cannot. Cannot....
Luckily my fren is here and then I got the chance to leech internet for a while. Pheww....

1 comment:

monkticon said...

segala yg terjadi ada lumrahnya.. sabar sabar...