March 25, 2006

school dayz meme

How many schools did I go to?
2. Primary and Secondary

Was I the studious nerd, or the last minute hero?
Obviously last minute hero

Was I the class ‘taiko’ or the teacher’s pet?
Both. Depends on the teacher teaching the subject. If the subject is a boring one, I will stay like a mouse. I m always the teacher's pet because of my unique name.

What was the biggest rule I broke in school?
Uncountable. I scolded a teacher. I copy in exams. I m always late for school during my Form 6 days. I sleep in class. I didn't do my homework. etc etc

Three subjects I enjoyed.
English - I like to talk
Malay - And of course I can talk in this class aswell
Economics - the teacher care for me so much I wouldn't wanna hurt her feelings. I push myself to like the subject.

Three teachers that inspired me.
Hmm...my form 6 Economics teacher. My Chemistry teacher in form 4 and then my primary school teacher.

Come on and tell me what's ur school dayz like...

No comments: