March 24, 2006

How to finish ur research paper in 3 days

Let me tell u how I survived...

We're supposed to write a research paper on a topic chosen by ourselves. Those hardworking people will take months to gather materials and do surveys, interviews and etc. But lazy people like me...baru wanna look for my materials on monday and finished printing it at 6.05am on Friday morning before class and before the dateline. Just imagine how long I stayed up 3 nights in a row. Because I have got not enough time, I fake everything. I fake the survey, I fake the results, I fake everything. I felt bad. But I m running out of time...so dats the best thing to do. No matter what, just don't take other people's work and make it as yours. Acknowledge them. This is very bad. U can fake ur survey and its results but never ever take people's work as treat it as yours. I guess I still have than humanly thinking of mine despite what I did.

That's very unhealthy. I crammed my brain, fry my eyeballs, drank gallons of coffee just to finish that paper. I still have got 5 other subjects' homework to catch up. A very stressfull week I should say. And next week 3 exams papers to sit, 2 presentation of power-point to go. University students are crazy. Procrastinators like me die faster. Aww...sleepy...

No comments: