March 07, 2006

Drama Queen

Recently my fren told me that I m like a drama queen sometimes...so much emotion for small little matters. Dang! I m in my early 20s sure la got drama. Tell me la which girl got no drama...not even for a day? Oh for God's sake! It's actually a reaction u know like those u study in chemistry, when u campur the wrong thing, it will explode or change into another colour. Summore so tension studying and working siapa tak naik gila?



1. Until now my assignments pun not yet settle...
2. Work also halfway done...but good thing it is at ur own will la...freelance wert but i need some money this month, truly kosong adi becoz of petrol la...I dun drink my car also need to drink.
3. Don't have time to blog also. I like to blog but leh no time...I got many interesting stories to tell but no time to tell.
4. I got many conferences to attend. Since I m studying someting that's so rare, the only thing i can do to make my future a bit 'brighter' is to have good human relations with some certain people from certain places. Cis...
5. University Malaya's security so damn tight these days, I have to wear my tag. Dat's a small burden for me...since I have been so nice wearing my name tag everyday since Standard 1. Uni should be free like u know...without tag!!!
6. German language is so damn hard!!! It's like mathematics.
7. Dutch pronouciation is so damn hard. It's like cekik ur neck just to say good morning. try saying "Goede Morgen"....it's like [Kgoede Morkggen]. Dang...see how hard it is?

Dah la cukup for today la...gonna try to finish my essay now....

1 comment:

Piffles said...

so old already still must wear name tag in uni, damn sian la. so far, i haven't done it. *hehe* [yeah, i'm in UM too, btw, postgrad]

assignment due tomorrow morning, still not done. sian.

visiting from xes's page. =)