March 31, 2006

chubby chubby

Yeap, today I'm gonna talk about my chubbiness. I have got chubby cheeks, chubby body and chubby ahem...Everyting's so chubby, there's once my boyfriend called me "the chubbier chubby". That's very bad. I don't eat like a pig. But yet, I m still that chubby. And my chubbiness cause a lot of things. That includes:

1) Can't fit into nice dresses
2) Face too round not matter what make-up I put to make it round, so sometimes I m double the chubbiness if my make-up goes wrong
3) I m living indenial the fact that I m FAT (I m chubby ok)
4) I envy Kate Moss
5) I wish to be like no. 4)
6) I get jealous easily especially if someone like no.4) walks in front of me, I would have smack her with my chubby hands. (That's dangerous)

So that's my chubby story. What's urs?

No comments: