March 08, 2006

Phone Sex...w00t!!!

Yeah, just wondering if anyone had tried it or experianced it before. A few years back, there're loadsa random callers who called my house phone, maybe becoz my number is too easy to remember, even kids la, old people la, mamaks and memeks and all kinda people la would call my house number for no reason, okay la some really salah nombor la.
But got one particular day, I was kononnya studying la for duno wat exam in the middle of the night, and then suddenly RING RING...RING RING...
So, I picked up lo:

Me: Hello?
Pervert: Hello...Leng lui ar...ngo sek lei ka...lei tak han mou? [Hello pretty, i know u, are u free?]
Me: Huh?
Pervert: Ng tou kong ngo sek lei lo...[I told u i knw u]
Me: Sorry, ngo ng sek lei wor. [Sorry, but I don't know u]
Pervert: Mou siong kon, chui sam!!! [Nevermind. Take off ur clothes!!!]
Me: (...tooot...tooot...tooot)

After a few minutes the same guy called. I just hung up. Blardy bastard, I was like in my mid teens oni dat time, u bloody go and scare me like that for wat. Duh!!!
It's so obvious he duno how to seduce people first...say i know u and then the next take off ur clothes, even in reality...it doesnt happen that fast la...less than 3 seconds man...

Then after that case got la a few other cases, similar to the case above but the oni diff is some stupid people go and give him my handphone number and voila...he sticks to u like elephant glue, even u dont talk or hand up the phone or what so ever, he's just so determine to talk to u and tell u wat he did when he's ahem...disgusting like shit...scary..

And recently there's also another case...and I guess there'll be more to come...aih...thinking of changing my number but I like my number so muchi I don't want to change it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Montreal erotic phone sex Olympics can no more have a deficit than a man can have a baby. erotic phone sex