March 09, 2006

RM6,311

Yeah some of u can buy TOTO with that number...damn kek today...

Class class class class class class class class
Work work work work work work
Drive drive drive drive drive drive
Rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
Curse curse curse curse curse curse
6311 6311 6311 6311 6311 6311 6311

Dats what I've been doing all day long. I've just got a letter from TNB (the electricity supplier) and it stated that I owe them RM6,311. That's very nice of them to charge me so much amount of money. And they even stated that I did a bypass in my metre and that's why they have to charge us so much to cover back. Blardy hell. That's very sweet of them to say that. I'm not guilty and I'm definately not gonna pay for that. The power box or whatever u called it is the one that has been sticking on the wall since ages ago and do u think I know anyone or me myself know how to do a bypass in that box? If yes, why am I not doing any bypass for KLCC so that the electricity bill wud be cheaper and Petronas will thank me for that.

And when I called ur very special phone line that u've given in the letter, guess what, I called and I don't know what happen but it seems like there're people who hung up on me for a few times. That's very rude u see. It take ages to connect back since it's always engange. And when I manage to get someone BIG to talk to me, she said, It's either u pay up or u come here and we show u the proof. That's very nice of u to say that. How "ethical". Mencuri elektrik hah...I wonder how you people do your work? I always got blackout in the middle of my work, in the middle of shower and did I do anything? I m staying in a very civilized place u see and I will forgive u if I were to stay with some orang utans or on top of some Jati tree I couldnt blame those blackout moments.
Duh...I really cant stand how some people manage theor work. It's so depressing. This is unwanted stress.

No comments: