March 11, 2006

Not Satisfied!!!

I m not satisfied with:

1) the template of this blog...I m getting frusfrated. Why is it so hard to have a retro template or maybe some with futuristic designs or maybe eye soothing one (I have search far and wide for this but...hmm...no fish yet)

2) my body. I m fat. Everyone saying that I'm fat. Why can't they be less shallow a bit. When I'm thin, they complain I'm ugly. When I'm pretty they complain I m lack of charm and grace. What do these people want?

3) McDonalds. Why can't they serve food with less calories. Better for health.

4) Mascaras. I can't find any suitable ones. It's either too sticky or no effect at all. Bah...

5) Lecture classes. Yeah, lecture classes shouldn't be held early in the morning. Actually no class should start so early in the morning. Students are always lack of sleep, therefore we need more sleep in order to pay 100% attention (more than 50% at least for me) in class.

6) Shallow people. Yeah go on and comment about how ugly they are. If you're that handsome/pretty, u should be having fun now since u can charm anyone u want. Don't talk to me then when u're in trouble. Don't ask me to help u. Damn!

7) Money. Yeah, people will never have enough. It's so suffering to see everyone around you talk about money. Dang!

8) Life. Needless to say. For people who's not satisfied easily like me would know what I mean.














Four-leaf clover: For good luck

No comments: