July 31, 2009

On marriage

I felt pressured once again about marriage.

This is not the first time people purposed to me. I just can't. I have fear. I don't know why.

I fear to get married at this age no matter how much I love him.

I still think I am too young to get married.

He is already calling my name by MRS. XXX. (with his surname). The more he tell me about this, the more I felt pressured by this. Gosh!

This topic was brought up quite a number of times and each time I felt like shutting his mouth for a while and breathe. I am not ready.

I have this feeling that this relationship will go down the drain too. I don't think he can wait 2 more years for me. Damn. I hate to be caught up between studies and relationships. Anyway, I am not thinking much about this. Let it be.

No comments: