August 03, 2009

Living

Hmmm...I always wonder why do we live?

- to suffer?
- to enjoy life?
- to help others?
- to find one self?
- to find love?
- to get rich?
- to pay bills?
- to eat?
- to play?
- to be somebody's punch bag?

Whatever it is, I still have not found mine. I need motivation badly. And yes I am losing weight. I simply have no appetite to eat. OMG... a foodie like me don't have appetite to eat. Now that's a problem.

----------------------------------

My best friends were all back in Malaysia. They just had this couple gathering without me. They were already discussing about marriage, kids, etc. What I felt happy most is that they did call me and I don't feel that much left out. A's boyfriend met up with B and B's boyfriend. Wow. And together they were 4 of them. B said, if I were back, there will be 6 of us, giggling. Not an orgy mind u. It's like a group discussion of best friends talking about the future. Heh. Future?

I don't even know if I really love the guy I am with now. Or in another way, I am not sure if I really want him. That's bad. My old habit of liking someone and halfway through it, I give up.

Hmm...now I shall just focus on this 2 years while looking for jobs, myself, etc.

---------------------------------

My sisters made me laugh today. It seems like I am the youngest at home. I need attention from everybody.

No comments: