July 05, 2009

I think

I think I have a boyfriend now.

I think I have a fiance now.

I think I will be married to him legally next year.

"May we go register"

I thought it was a question asking "May we go and register?"

But no, it's actually "In May we will go and register."

Register what? Register our marriage.

Damn. This is crazy. Marriage? And again I felt insecure. I like him. But marriage??? Don't you think it's too early? It's also very uncertain with him. One moment we are like husband and wife, talking about our future, one moment we are enemies.

My life is just great sometimes. Even my love life is so different from others. I don't know if I am in a relationship. But if everything goes well, I will be married to him May next year. Funny eh? I felt it's damn funny.

I felt the world is insane or am I the one abnormal. How can I be married to someone in such a short time? Am I desperate or what? Or he is the one desperate? I am afraid to get married now. Really afraid.

I felt the whole has hit upon me several times this month. I cried so many times, I don't have anymore tears to do so.

Mostly arguing with him. I can say we are not a couple. But he has all the contacts of my family including my grandmother. He knows everything about my family and me.

He even planned everything. And he did asked me if I like crystal or pearl. I would love to say diamond. But that question was skipped because we are arguing that time. I was pissed and refuse to answer and kept blasting. He blasted me enough for the year. I felt so pissed i couldn't take it anymore.

On the other side of the story, my sis just shouted at me on Skype this afternoon. She said: "I couldn't believe u like him. He's not even your type. He's nerdy". I just laughed.

Anyhow, I am not sure how long this will last. As you know, all the guys come and go like the customers in Aldi. Totally profitable if I charge everyone of them.

Well, I did mention about him before this. He's the guy that turned my life upside down after the american. God bless me please.

No comments: