July 31, 2009

Where does it lead?

Hmm...here I am again to talk about life.

Life is such an interesting subject. I am not sure where it leads. At least we always know that some certain rivers flow to some certain seas for example. But in life, one moment, u r flowing along a river, u could end up being on top of the mountain or simply being stranded on some weird island.

Tomorrow I will have an interview as a translator. I am not sure if I am wanted by the germans. Somehow I felt my world is so small. And in a place like this, the world is even smaller. I am praying hard and I hope I am wanted. I need a job. I need it very very much.

I am worried about my future. I am always worried about how things will turn out to be like. I wish somehow, I could just get married and breed and I don't have to worry about things in my life. Someone who could take care of me forever and ever without me having to worry about money, etc etc. But the thing is such person don't really exist or should I say, in a better way, have not appeared yet.

I am a fighter and I will fight till the end. In between, I lost myself, I cried and became depressed but I climb up again and again without fail. I am not lucky enough to have understanding parents. Thus, I have to work extra harder to achieve what I want in life.

I am willing to do everything now to survive. Survival is the key to live. Of course I was sad knowing the fact that my family don't really care about me. But I can't let this to deter me from getting what I want. I am strong. I knew it. I am strong to go through this. I will never let other people look down on me ever again. I have vowed to myself on this.

No matter how bitter life is for me now. Being positive can make the bitterness go away or at least became sweeter. I am surprised with the fact that a lot of people around me doesn't go through life like me. If I were being brought up like this, I shall improve and let my past go. I did forget about the past a lot to go on till today.

I really really need the job as a translator tomorrow. I need it. God, please help. *prays hard*

No comments: