February 16, 2009

Back again

The past few days was a blast. Minus the sunburn, and the big tummy.

Finally, I felt at home and also gained myself back. I felt so Malaysian after this trip and I am loving Malaysia more (minus the stupid politics and some problematic people here).

And I survived 3 days without touching the internet. It was a funny roadtrip as many things happened in between like having a punctured tyre in the middle of no where, squatting by the roadside for some delicious food, protesting against Valentine's Day by wearing stupid T-shirts, we even took pics with the big snake (it was really heavy and cold and scaly...eukkks) ,etc etc.

And some quality time with my girlfriends laughing over funny stuff that we did during our uni days, not to mention, stalking guys like, "Hey, look at that one. He's the type that I like" or "He's cute isn't he?". I am gonna miss them.

--------------------------------

3 days of not touching the internet means 3 days of not checking my mails. And then..................there goes......some called him my Darling from the United States of America, some called him my Honey from the West did something very amazing. Whatever it is, he sent me 3 messages to my inbox. Why I called it amazing? Because all this while messages was not that intense but the ones I got yesterday and the day before was filled with so much emotions for me. Is it because of Valentine's Day or because of the heat?

Anyhow, I have not reply anything as I was still shocked. I don't know what to reply. Weird. I am so over him at one point in my life.

Hmmmm....what should I do now? I wish I could understand guys more. I really really don't understand guys to the point that I think it's hard to undertsand men and women.

Enough of the crap. I should clear my emotions right now as I still don't know how I feel towards him. But knowing myself, when I know I don't like/love someone anymore, I won't look back. I don't know :(

No comments: