February 04, 2009

Emo

Somebody broke my heart into pieces.

Somebody really did broke my heart into pieces. I have no words to say.

Well, on the bright side, this is not the first time my heart gets broken again. Wahahahaha. I wanna be a bitch. Simple isn't it? Being a bitch is better. Breaking people's heart is better than being broken. But I think this time it's karma, maybe I have broken too many hearts last time, people break mine this time.

----------------------------------------

I am feeling super-superly depressed due to the fact that I have to decide on what I want. Damn it. Why do we have to make choices?

Anyhow, I don't have any mood to write anymore. Simple. I am being very emotional right now I wanna kill some flies. @#$%^&*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I console u with "hearts are meant to be broken"?? Hehehehe

Well, no worries, err..hearts when broken, will be mended, and each time, the heart becomes stronger(thats why got SOMEONE said ur a strong lady)..

On the other hand...ur not the only one who has blurness of whattodo in your life..so, dont let it be too personal yah!