February 10, 2009

To da Land Down Under

Yeap. I am going to Australia in 10 days. Will be there for 15 days, and will be spending some needed quality time with my another brood of family and my new born baby cousin. And some quality time with everyone before I fly back to Germany on the 27th of March.

I felt like a kid again as I will be going with my grandma and my mother. More like the one in charge to carry luggage since I am the most eligible one to carry luggages.

I am so excited to see everyone in Australia. I think I should gather all my friends there and party for one whole day. But then, thinking of that, I think I have more friends in Melbourne but I don't want to go there for now as it's freaking hot and so on.

Kangaroos and Koalas, here I come. And not to mention Billabong, Roxy and Quiksilver goodies (I know we can get it in Malaysia but it should be way way cheaper there). I wanna get a baseball cap.

No comments: