February 04, 2009

I am going to Redang Island !!!



Wooohooo...I have just won myself a 3 days 2 night stay hotel package in Redang Island worth RM4000 (about 800 Euros) for 2 people. Gonna bake myself in the sun with the white sandy beaches and clear turquoise sea water. Wheeeeee.....

For your information, my family have been there, my friends have been there and I am the weird one out who has never been to this beautiful island on the east coast of Malaysia. Shame on me, nearly 24 years of living in Malaysia, I have never been to Redang Island. I have never step my feet on that particular state aswell. Shame shame.

But now I am going....yippie yayaayaay!!!

But that's gonna be in March. Wooo....I can't wait for another beach holiday. Wooooo....hmm...who should I bring along with me. I am planning to bring everyone but I think the suite is just enough for 5 people. Hmmm....

And the food...ahhh...I am so gonna eat everything available there. And bikini time girls!!! Perfecto!!!

No comments: