November 24, 2008

So much of a wisdom

For the very first time in my life...I have toothache.

And I can't eat normally. This is sooooooooo disturbing. I thought I have cavities or something but NO!!!! It's not. It's actually from my wisdom tooth. And I have just discovered that I have 2 wisdom teeth. Wow...so much of wisdom to get 2 wisdom teeth. But my best friend have had 4. So she has more wisdom than me. LOL!

Someone told me that I have to get an X-Ray and then the dentist will decide to pull it out or let it stay. Damn. I have dentophobia. Why do I have to do this?

The pain makes me feel feverish and moody. And I can't smile naturally. And the worst part is I can't eat chewy food. I thought I would never have to go through this stage of having painful gums and the images of dentist carry saws and hammer to chop off that damn thing.

No wonder people can't hear what I say these days. It's either my german/english/chinese is THAT bad or my blocked nose is blocking someting or my toothache is stopping me from saying some words...ah...I don't know.

I hate toothache :'(

No comments: