November 15, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG

My clubbing experience in Berlin is BADDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

I went in to this club (I forgot the name) and suddenly a guy came up to me aggressively and say, "Hello, I like you. You look great tonight."

A few moments later, someone molested my ass.

Then a few minutes later a group of turkish came up to me and talk to me. I looked at them blankly as if I don't understand english or whatever language they say so they move on to my friend. Haha.

And then a group of guys came to me. 5 of them with crocodile's eyes. Yikess!!! I was like SHIT! I am in deep trouble now. And I pretended not to understand a single language again. They are probably from Holland. So they moved on. Oh gosh....

And then upon boarding the train back to my house. I was stopped by a guy,
"Komm Schatz, Komm hier" as he stopped me from going to the front and he molested my ass. And he keeps on looking at me until he stop at his station. Jeeez....

Scary isn't it? It's not like I am wearing anything revealing. I am all covered as it's very cold outside. Compared to what I wear in Malaysia, they shall have nose bleed then. OMG OMG...it felt as if I went to the wrong place and OMG...I couldn't say more.

I shall go to sleep now as I nearly collapsed in the train.

No comments: