November 15, 2008

Let's eat!

Today is the day to spoil myself badddddly....

I had so much food today and I felt so happy. Even when I am typing this, I am helping myself with a box of Toffifee. Yummm...

I bought a jar of Cornichorns and I ate it with a can of Herring fish marinated in mustard sauce. Some people may not understand my love for fish. I came from Malaysia, where fishes are meant to be eaten and not as souvenirs. It's been a while since I have fish for lunch/dinner.

And not to mention, that jar of cornichorns will be gone soon in 3 days.

I have not been starving but I felt hungry all the time.

Aha...moving on, I am having butter cookies and I have finished my chocolates with lemon tea.

What shall I eat for dinner? Okay I shall make myself some bread with ham.

My friend said I have hidden emotional problem that can only be solved with food. I have not found the emotional problem in me yet.

No comments: