November 27, 2008

Alive...

Hola!

I am still alive.

My teeth are not getting any better. I think I will have 3 wisdom teeth. The upper side is starting to pain, creating a line which leads to headache.

So whenever my friends start to crack their stupid jokes, I will laugh and then I will stun for a while because I forgot my tooth is aching. And they will laugh at me... :(

This week...nothing much happens here. Boring week. Last week was a blast. WG-Partys here and there and this week is as silent as the night sky. But I will go to another birthday party this Friday. And then on Saturday my friend is going to meet a friend and I have not decide if I wanna go yet. And Sunday, I am free and then there comes Monday again.

And the best part of allllll is......I can't sit for my exam and the exam will be held in February and I have to go back end of January. This can mean that I will have to come back here again and apply for a longer stay visa (over 90 days...maybe 2 years).

People always ask: Why do u have so many exams in Germany?
I would just say,"Unfinised business".

I am happy and sad at the same time. I don't know what I can do anymore. Apart from this, I am spending 90 days here improving my german but on the other hand, I can't sit for the exam. Hmmm...

And also I have been working. Not much. I am too lazy to snap anything these days.

And finally...I miss my dog at home. I did not miss my parents or friends (because they are 24/7 online) but my dog is different from them.

No comments: