February 19, 2008

Dumb Blonde

Ohmmmmm...I am hungry...

I have another test tomorrow and my brain is refusing to suck all the information needed. Becoz I am damn blardy hungry rite now.

Ohmmmm....I think I need to hit the club next week. Or maybe the week after next week. That would be a good idea. Ohm....girls' night out with the girls and hopefully no old uncles.

February is a month of working hard and abandoning health.
March should be a month of working hard and partying hard aswell.
April should be a month of rushing for assignments and revising for exams.
May should be a month of travelling and shopping after the 2nd.
June should be the month of flirting around (bahh...will I? Haha. I have stopped fooling around since I was 18)
and there goes the same till September....

Ohmm........I have no idea what is going on with my life right now. Confusion. No idea at all. Keine Ahnung. Damn. Maybe I am a dumb blonde after all, minus the blonde hair.

---------------------------------------

Career fair tomorrow at the university. Then another career fair in KL Convention Centre on the 29th this month. Ohmmm....see....I do go to career fairs to find a "good and secured" job. I do healthy activities...like looking for jobs....applying for companies that pay peanuts....all apart of my "RUN-AWAY-AND-LEAVE-MALAYSIA-FOREVER-PLAN". I am such a devil these days...

No comments: