February 17, 2008

Muahhh...

Love is stupid,
Love is forgiving people easily without thinking,
Love is also being jealous and demanding for nothing,
Love knows no boundaries but yourself,
Love hurts as much as lemon juice on a wounded skin,
Why do we love?
To lust is easier than to love,
Lust more, love less
-----------------------------------------------------


Apart of me is in already on the plane. Apart of me is still here typing my assignments.

This coming holiday in May (yes, still very far away), I need to:

- get a whole new wardrobe (I have just donated 70% of my clothes to charity)

- get a new cupboard (I am not an avid shopper but I have no idea where all my stuff came from)

- go on a shopping spree. I am going to shop till I drop. 2 weeks is all I need. America...here I come!!!

- settle down (I mean find a nice place and get all my things there. For now, I have 3 wardrobe in 3 different places. It makes me feel like I am a nomad and I don't have a real place to stay)

I am insane enough to think of that while brushing my teeth. Yes, I am pretty insane for now. I've never been so busy. I am giving 100 percent of dedication to my work and also my studies. 100 percent!!!

This semester is a bit peaceful compared to the ones before. For now, it's been peaceful enough for me to give 100% dedication to what I am doing. No barking librarian, no crazy lecturers, no insane people, no strange people so far. I am living a normal life. Ahhh...that's what I call life...peaceful...Hopefully things will still remain the same after this post. Normally when I say something good about my life, the next day it will turn out like shit. *touchwood*

I am busy, busy and all busy. All I can think of is HOLIDAY and did I mention...HOLIDAY? We need HOLIDAY as much as we need money to survive. But HOLIDAY is a must once in a while. HOLIDAY is so darn important. Did I mention that I like HOLIDAY? HOLIDAY is apart of me for now. HOLIDAY is a must for everyone. If I am rich, I will treat everyone on a HOLIDAY with me in the Carribean. Muahahahaha...HOLIDAY!!!

No comments: