February 10, 2008

Tired

Uncle: You know, I am actually very tired now. Tired of entertaining people during Chinese New Year.
Me: Of course I know. We are on the same boat. All we do is smile and make them happy so that they feel at home. Think about it, I have to entertain your guest and you aswell. :(

I am so damn tired right now. One moment I am at the airport, one moment I am in USJ searching for authentic Malaysian food for them, one moment in some shopping malls and I can't recall how many malls I went to this time, one moment I am cleaning the house so that they wont sleep in a chicken-coup, one moment I am the driver driving them up and down around the city. I am so damn blardy tired I can't think straight now.

Now I shall collapsed to any available sofa/couch/bed. Good night everyone!!!

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

Dude...no hear from u since u slept...sleep till now?

cheers,
J

P/s: change my blog add temporary due to some dangerous exposure..will update u later